1. The guest capacity of the room will be clearly stated on your invoice, it will vary according to the individual booking made and is not to be exceeded. Should this regulation be disregarded the client will be charged and additional IDR 400.000 per extra non pre-booked guest, per night of their stay. It is still compulsory to respect the maximum capacity of the room
2. Check-out time is at 12:00 pm
3. The daily clean up time of the rooms is until 02:00 pm
4. The bed sheets & towels will be changed every 3 days unless specifically pre-discussed & requested differently
5. Lights and electronics must be turned off when the guests are out of the room
6. We are not responsible for :
- any eventual loss of important documents or objects of value left over around the rooms, - please keep them with you or in the security box
- any guests disrespect of Indonesian law and regulations
- personal body injuries, sickness, accidents, death
7. The guests will be responsible and charged for any eventual damage of structure, furniture & accessories
8. Don’t disturb the neighbors with high volume and loud noise
9. It’s forbidden to take towels on the beach
10. Smoking inside the rooms is forbidden
11. In case there is a no show or cancellation prior to arrival the 50% booking confirmation deposit will be retained. If the stay is shortened prior to arrival, 50% of the price of the room will be charged per night shortened. If you shorten your stay with us during your visit, 100% of the price of the room will be charged per night shortened. In case of a no-show or cancellation the client will not be refunded for transport bookings that have already been settled.
12. If the method of payment you have chosen is via bank transfer kindly send us a proof of payment within 4 days or your reservation will automatically be cancelled
13. Please note that individual tranfer fees applied to the deposit payments made via interntional bank transfers, online credit card payments, Paypal and where ever else applicable, will not be deducted from your final bill.
14. The Lodge will not offer refunds on any lost/cancelled bookings due to natural disasters and/or civil disruption such as; Pandemics, Earthquake, Volcanic Eruption, Tsunami, Riots, Strikes, Civil Commotions, Lack of Transportation, Revolution, Rebellion & Terrorism. This also applies to local transportation bookings made through us.
15. All transport arranged by Gili Asahan Eco Lodge is through third party local organizations therefore we cannot take responsibility for any incidents or inconveniences caused by the transportation services, furthermore individual terms and conditions apply to the respective services; please find these on the specific websites.
With the above stated we remove any responsibility for incidents due to lack of respect of our rules and regulations from our establishment and staff.